Monday, February 9, 2009

The Great Outdoors

I've gotten in the habit of throwing costume parties. I just can't seem to get enough of it. So for my thirtieth, I decided to do a "Great Outdoors" themed party. There were many scouts, hikers, and I rented a full bear costume which ended up being a big hit. Here are some of the photos I deem acceptable to share. I felt very loved as my sister came from Germany, Whitney from Seattle, Amanda from L.A. for this silly little event. Even Momma and Poppa came in costume!


Party prep


Ingold with headlamp-enhanced bear eyes.


Roadkill and Bear



If you don't like cupcakes, we have a problem



A warm February night called for a bonfire!

Standing near the keg

Ollie tried to get in on the fun

Whitney gets some lap time

Chicago cupcake...amazing what OCD and a pair of tweezers results in

Yes folks, we're gettin late into the evening here...


I turn thirty.

No comments: