Sunday, February 15, 2009

Good Morning, Chicago

I took my camera along with me on a Sunday morning jog through Ukrainian Village and Wicker Park. My path: South on Damen to Grand. West on Grand to Western, then north on Western. I turned east on to North until the North/Damen/Milwaukee intersection, then turned back south onto Damen, walked through Wicker Park and then headed home south on Damen to Huron. Lots of barking dogs, sleepy-eyed Chicagoans walking out to get their coffee, but pleasantly few honking horns or talking people.

The Empty Bottle

On the wall outside of the Empty Bottle

I love the record store. In your face, iTunes.



An awesome thrift store on Western Ave: Stop! Look!

Hello Seattle.


One of my favorite watering holes. They have a tastey West African Nut Stew and lovely anti-Bush propaganda all over the walls.



Sweet Home

No comments: