Friday, December 26, 2008

The Slow Transformation into Mother

I always find it funny and slightly irksome whenever I'm looking through my parent's old photo albums and there is a random picture inserted into the pages that is completely out of chronological order. Align CenterIn the middle of my high school graduation photos there is a black and white photo of my older sister in diapers. I always suspected my mother was behind this. On some level, I'm right here committing the same crime. That and I just can't let go of my recent past. Nostalgia literally means pain from homesickness which is sort of ironic. I'm pining for my travels. Anyhoo, more images from my travels have fallen into my lap and what are they meant for other than to share.

One of many long hours spent on the coach in China. Good company to my right, conscience directly behind me.

Nepal

Audrey, a slippy "glass-ee-er" and an ice axe.



A wibbly wobbly bridge and I look like I'm totally out to lunch.













No comments: