Monday, September 1, 2008

Boston Revisited

Dan and Cindy's Wedding
If someone bet me when I moved away from Boston in 2005 that in three years a beautiful park would lie above a submerged highway where people can enter and exit the North End without fear, and the Celtics would be the NBA Champs in a place called the Garden, I would have called you plain crazy. But alas, dreams do come true, and glory has been restored to this crotchety old town. I couldn't recall street names and the Boston accent sounded again strange to me. These changes in me and the city were a reminder of how time moves on. Reuniting with my old buddies for Cindy and Dan's wedding, however, proved to me that some things thankfully stay the same.


The idiots reunite for a weekend of debauchery

Give me a blonde wig and call me a material girl

No comments: